In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its regulations, this notice is circulated to all our customers and/ or potential customers. This Notice will inform you of your rights regarding your personal data that has been and/ or will be, received and processed by us.
1. Collection and processing of personal data
We have collected and will collect your personal data to be processed by us and/ or on your behalf in the course of your present or future dealings with Maid2maids Sdn Bhd (Company No. 1346156-H), its associated company(ies), its joint venture partners, including of all of its shareholder(s), its director(s), its employee(s), its supplier(s), its contractor(s) and/ or its permitted person(s) (“we”, “our”, “us” or “Company”). Your personal data enables us to achieve the Purpose in clause 3 herein that are in connection with our business.
2. Description of personal data
Personal Data means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, fax number, bank details, credit card details, race, gender, date of birth, marital status, resident status, education background, financial background, personal interests, email address, your occupation, your designation in Maid2maids , the industry in which you work in, any information about you which you have provided to Maid2maids in registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Maid2maids from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to health, religious or other similar beliefs.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide Maid2maids your Personal Data, Maid2maids will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes and Additional Purposes outlined below.
If you are an agent, vendor, supplier or service provider, provision of your Personal Data is mandatory and failure to provide your Personal Data, may be a breach of laws or regulatory requirements, and may cause Maid2maids to be unable to engage you to provide services or products or issue payments to you for products or services provided.
The collection and processing of personal data include but not limited to the following purposes:
a. Agreements & Arrangements
- Entry into necessary agreements, contracts, memorandum, and/or
- Credit assessments and other background checks as deemed necessary
- Collection of outstanding payments from our clients under the Delivery of notice, documents, forms, and other documents under the
- Necessary performance of other obligations under the agreements,
b. Services & Products
- By providing us with the information discussed above, you consent for us to use that information in the following ways:
- To implement and monitor any Maid2maids bookings which you make using our Services;
- To share your Personal Data with Maid2maids 's partners in order to carry out your Maid2maids bookings using our services
- To ensure that content from our services is presented in the most effective manner for you
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To improve or modify the services, for example, to calculate conversion rates and other elements of services' performance; and
- For marketing purposes
In addition to the Personal Data you provide to Maid2maids directly, Maid2maids may collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources such as:
- Fill up application or registration forms or other similar forms;
- From publicly available sources such as directories,
- From Maid2maids ’s social media pages, if you follow, like or are a fan of such pages;
- From credit reporting agencies;
- When you interact and communicate with Maid2maids at any events or activities;
- When you enter contests organized by Maid2maids ,
- From various entities or divisions under Maid2maids ; or
- By using Maid2maids websites, which includes all websites operated by Maid2maids and under the names of its respective brands (“Websites”). Your personal data may also be collected from cookies used on the Websites.
5. Class of Third Parties
Generally, your personal data will be kept confidential. You hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties:
- our business partners including online business affiliates, retailers,
- our auditors, business consultants, accountants, lawyers or other
- our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as we deem necessary
- any person to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in distributors, agents, merchant that provide, supply, distribute or deal in general with our services or products in connection with our business and in relation to our programs; professional advisors and/or consultants as we deem necessary and appropriate; necessary or appropriate, including third party marketing companies or entities; response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
6. Your Obligations
It is obligatory for you to supply your personal data to us in the most accurate manner. Failing which, we are unable to process your personal data on your behalf and for the Purpose stated in clause 3 herein and all relationships created or to be created between us shall then be terminated and ceased to be in effect immediately.
7. Your Rights
a. Right to request access to personal data
You are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable notice.
b. Right to request correction of personal data
You are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by us with reasonable notice. With respect to this, you may
- Request correction and / or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date; and
- Request retention of your personal data only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Purpose stated in clause 3 herein.
c. Rights to limit processing of your personal data
You are entitled to limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full, your consent given previously, in each case, including for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
8. Contact to make inquiries and complaints regarding personal data
If you intend to exercise your rights in clause 7 or to make inquiries or complaints regarding your personal data, our policies, procedures in relation to processing your personal data, you may contact the relevant department as follows:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Unit 63-1 jalan 1/149J , Bandar baru sri petaling , 57000 Kuala Lumpur.